What should be in the glove compartment of every car: tips for drivers
Many drivers may think that the glove compartment of a car is a place to put everything that is not necessary for safe driving. However, there are a few items that should definitely be in the glove compartment of every car, as they can help in case of emergencies on the road. Let's take a closer look at each of these items.
Read also: What to do if the headlights fog up: causes and solutions
- First aid kit. Despite the fact that your car may be in good condition and you drive carefully, unforeseen situations can happen on the road. A first aid kit can help in case you or a passenger is injured in an accident or other road accident;
- Phone charging cable. Modern cars usually have USB ports for charging mobile devices, but in case you find yourself in a remote location without the ability to charge your phone, a charging cable can be extremely useful;
- Glass scraper. In the colder months, a windscreen wiper can help remove ice and snow from the windscreen and side mirrors to ensure safe driving;
- Water and snacks. In case you find yourself stuck in traffic for a long period of time, water and snacks can be useful to ensure a comfortable ride. It is important to have a bottle of water and snacks in the car in case of long journeys or remote places where there may not be a place to buy food;
- Glasses. Sunglasses or anti-reflective glasses will ensure a comfortable ride during a bright sunny day. The rays will not interfere with seeing the road;
- Flashlight. This is especially important in times of war, but you should always have a light source at hand;
Multitool. This is an indispensable item that can help you fix something or perform simple tasks. It should always be at hand in case of unforeseen situations;
GPS tracker. With a small keychain with a tracker, you can find your car in a car park or it can help in case of car theft.
Earlier, we told why experienced drivers advise pushing the gas pedal to the floor. This action should be done from time to time.
If you want to get the latest news about the war and events in Ukraine, subscribe to our Telegram channel!